Peace and quiet? Haha I wish. Every year I ask for that and I never get it, so I’m striking that right off my list.
With my Birthday (Bonfire night … and all those who were wondering where the name BonfireMom came from you now have your answer!) and Christmas appearing from over the horizon I thought I would do a post of things I want. Not need, not for the house and not things that will benefit anything else, because I have realised that’s what I have been picking since I became a mom. This year I plan on being a little bit more selfish and asking for bits I would enjoy for me!
Well that’s the plan anyway unless the vacuum blows up.
Before I start I want to say I have not been paid nor sponsored to write this post. My views below are my own and I have chosen each item under my own will.
- I really want a new tattoo. One that represents Evie and I. At first thought I was just going to get her name but I realised that wasn’t really what I wanted. I have found the perfect idea (which I will share once I get it done). I have looked around at a number of tattoo studios but I have set my heart on Vivid Ink Sutton Coldfield – http://vividinktattoos.co.uk/. I haven’t seen a single tattoo come out of there that has looked bad and I know many people who have personally been there. They do gift vouchers and I have asked most of my family for a little bit of money towards it. This will be my second tattoo, my first one being done a month after my 18th Birthday so I a little nervous but very excited! Check out some of their work over on Instagram!
- I have been following the most amazing brand on Instagram called mermaidsanddinosaurs and I have fallen utterly in love with all of Michelle’s creations! I have finally decided on a rose gold initial necklace with an E for Evie that I have decided is a must. Its stunning and there is the option for a longer chain, which I prefer. So this will most defo be on my list. She makes amazing handmade jewellery so go and check out her shop here.
- This next one my lovely mom actually brought me last year, but I would love to go on another spa day. I totally enjoyed myself last time and it was a much need treat, espically as I went during Feb Half Term so the timing was perfect! I have been having withdrawals ever since I went and really want to have another chilled day!
- Right I am about to whine here. The Harry Potter studios opened in 2012. It is 2017. WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN YET. I am utterly desperate to go and see the studio tour. I have wanted to go for so long. Matt was going to take me for my 21st but I was super duper preggo and didn’t want to go. Every year since he has planned to take me but it has not happened. I already know it isn’t happening again this year because it hasn’t gone to plan again but WAAAAAAAH I want. Pwease. Anyone? #I’llfeckingtakemyself.
- Now it is time to be really lame. And momlike. But …MY SCENTED CANDLE COLLECTION IS RUNNING LOW. So I am after candles. Even though I am rather fussy and weird (I don’t like vanilla!). My favs are the Yankee Candle Wedding Day, Snowflake Cookies and Baby Powder. I love the woodwick candles too, just anything that smells fresh and clean and its a hit with me. Matt is quite good at ensuring I get these!
- Other things I like to collect are the willow tree figures. I do have a lot of them and therefore I know a lot of people do not like buying them for me as they are worried about duplicating them but I would love to add the Irish Charm one to my collection. I used to do Irish dancing as a child and think its so lovely!
So thats most of what I want. I’m sure I have asked for other things but these are the actual bits I would like. That and a night free from cooking and cleaning! So, if anyone see’s Matt around …. HINT!
Until next time …